INTERNAL RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019 UEC TRACK ELITE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
- During the event, Omnisport is only accessible to people holding a valid entry ticket or accreditation.
- The event venue is open to the public 1,5h prior to the first competition.
- Bringing your own food and drinks into the venue is not allowed. There are outlets selling food and drinks at the venue. There will be a bag check upon entering Omnisport. With the exception of a small bottle of water (500 ml) or small confectionery.
- Drugs, weapons and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- It is not allowed to bring glassware outside of the areas where the glassware is distributed.
- Collecting money or distributing leaflets is only allowed after receiving a written consent by the organization.
- The security personnel are entitled to frisking and personal searches. If you are not willing to cooperate, entrance to the venue will be denied.
- Omnisport is a smoke free venue. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- You are obliged to follow the instructions of the security personnel and/or Omnisport staff at all times.
- It is not allowed to lean over the track railing. Coats etc are never allowed on or hanging over the track railing!
- Unauthorized persons are never allowed on the cycling track.
- Omnisport is entitled to making image or audio recordings of the venue, the activities in the venue or the visitors in and around the venue. If you don’t want to be visible on those images, avoid the places where film crew(s) and/or photographers are working.
- Visiting Omnisport is at your own risk.
- Omnisport and the organization of the Track World Championships do not accept liability to personal injuries, theft, loss, missing or damage to personal possessions occurring during the visit of the venue, unless it is the result of deliberate recklessness on the part of Omnisport and organization.
- Omnisport and organization are not accountable for consequential damage, including damage to businesses and/or loss of income.
- If Omnisport nor the organization can use the abovementioned limitation of liability than Omnisport’s liability will be limited to the amount of the general liability insurance coverage, including the cost of the deductible.
- In situations where the house rules do not provide, the security personnel/Omnisport decides on the possible action(s) to be taken.
In case of doubt on the interpretation or validity of these rules and regulations, the Dutch language version of this document will be decisive.